Top 5 face Masks
Overwhelmed by all the Face Mask options? I thought I would round-up my top 5 go-to face masks ranging from hydrating masks to clarifying masks.
- GLAMGLOW Super Mud- A mask designed to clarify and and clear the complexion. It contains activated Charcoal to lift away dirt and rid and skin congestion. Glycolic Acid, Salicyic acid and lactic acid to help clear blemished prone skin and reduce the size of pores. I absolutely love this mask. It does such an amazing job of removing dirt and skin congestion. My skin always feels clean and purified. I always follow up with a good moisturizer because it does tend to leave my skin feeling a little on the dry side.
2. Herbivore Blue Tansy AHA + BHA resurfacing Clarity Mask - I Love this Mask. It is a clarifying and cooling face mask. It gently exfoliates and resurfaces the skin. The Blue tansy is fantastic for soothing irritated skin and reducing redness. This is one mask that I will continue to repurchase. I stumbled upon it one day accidentally while online shopping at Urban outfitters I believe and I'm so glad I did. The cooling effect feels so nice on the skin and it definitely does wonders for any irritation and redness I may have.
3. Dr Dennis Gross Clarifying Colloidal Sulpher Mask. An over night Mask that works while you are sleeping to remove impurities, draw out sebum and bacteria. It contains Retinol to help smooth out wrinkles, and increase moisture. Licorice root extract which is a great anti-inflammatory and Prickly Pear which calms irritated skin. I think I love this mask because while drawing out impurities and clarifying my skin it doesn't leave me feeling dry. It absorbs over night and leaves my skin feeling so great in the morning. The product also lasts a surprisingly long time. I find a little goes a long way!
4. Origins Drink Up- Another Over night mask for the win. This is an intensive hydrating over night mask . I am so happy I stumbled across this one. In the winter months this was a life saver for me and my skin. It smells amazing and it is so hydrating. I apply it all over the skin right before I go to bed and it absorbs into the skin over time while sleeping. Your skin feels soft, plump and super hydrated when you wake up in the morning.
4. Shiseido Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask. So as I write this it has become apparent that I really Love a sleep mask. The Ibuki Mask is an over night Gel based mask that provides a ton of hydration and leaves the skin incredibly dewy. The mask contains Vitamin Capsules ( C + E ) that melt into the skin upon application. Phytoplankton which plumps the skin and leaves you with that ' well rested ' look.
So that rounds up my top 5 current favorite face masks. Leave me some suggestions on any that you are loving that you think I should try !
All masks mentioned above can be purchased at www.sephora.com